We understand and hear this question quite a bit. We strongly suggest you have the support of your parents or guardian before taking steps to become an influencer. Have a respectful and thoughtful conversation with them and do your best to educate them about the power of social media and your passion to create change... with their supervision. It all starts with meaningful communication; we’ll be here when you’re ready.
Articles in this section
- Do I receive a certificate after completing the course?
- Is there a guarantee that the program will work?
- My parents don’t believe in all this social media stuff. What can I do?
- What age group is this directed at? Can anyone get in on the action?
- Can I meet Jake Paul?
- Do you ever send anything by snail mail?
- Do I need a computer in order to take advantage of the program?
- How do I become part of Team 10?
- How much does it cost to get started?
- What is the difference between the Roadmap to 1000 and Inner Circle?